Monday, September 24, 2007

My Interview with Shire Network News

Shire Network News is my favorite podcast and we discuss The Infidel & Pigman, recorded 9/11/07.

You can subscribe to it through itunes as well.


Mike Thompson said...

Bravo! Simply a brilliant interview, my friend! Truth hurts, and I can't wait for PigMan to deliver the killing blow!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks Mike, the interview went better than I initially thought, but I didn't describe Table for One appropriately at all. But the gist was there and no one can be in any doubt about where I stand, which is the important thing.

P.S. to new blog readers:

Table for One, my first graphic novel,I break down as 'Dirty Harry as a waiter', one night in an underground restaurant in Manhattan shortly after 9/11.

boinky said...

loved the interview.
Here in the Philippines, graphic novels and shoot 'em up heroes are popular.
But remember to make him a hero.

Fellow said...

Great interview. Candid, straight shooting, fantastic. Thank you so much. I downloaded the pod cast, so it got me thinking… If we were to peek into Pigman’s iPod, what would we find? What music would Pigman listen to?

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, and Pigman is a hero who doesn't believe that All life is valuable, unlike the conventional heroes of today's pop comics. He understands that some people need to die, that killing terrorists saves lives and that the scum of the earth must be treated as such.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Appreciate the good words.
On Pigman's ipod we'd find Sun Tzu's The Art of War, Ayn Rand audio books, 'The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' soundtrack, U2, Radiohead, The Dears, The Walkmen, Devotchka, Explosions in the Sky, 'Open Season' by Stuck Mojo, 'Pompeii Am Gotterdammerung' by The Flaming Lips, 'Team America: World Police soundtrack.........