Monday, February 18, 2008


Just did a short interview with the website DEATH BY 1000 PAPERCUTS


johncbarile said...

Cheers to you, Bosch. KOINAY!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Anksthay, OhncBarilejay

Bosch Fawstin said...

Bake Jihad. Find out why this cake tastes like shit.

Mike Thompson said...

Man, that's a great interview, Bosch! (Wow, I got to read two interviews in the same day! Both of them brilliant!)

And contaminated chocolate cake? Desperate times require desperate (read: ridiculous) measures, I guess. There's gotta be a PigMan illustration brewing that addresses this very issue. I can hardly wait to see it.

Bosch Fawstin said...


Glad you liked the interviews, I always appreciate the oppurtunity to get my thoughts about my work out there.

I think Pigman will simply force feed them apple pies made with loads of lard.