Saturday, February 09, 2008

THE NEW INDIVIDUALIST


I want to welcome readers of THE NEW INDIVIDUALIST magazine, thanks for visiting. This is where you can find regular images of my upcoming graphic novel, The Infidel, featuring Pigman. I will have an announcement by March as to how I'm going to jumpstart the book, likely as a one-shot issue to begin chapter one which I'll be using to lock up a publisher. Short of that, I will go from there, releasing the book as a series of chapters to be collected as a graphic novel at a later date. So take a look around my blog, I have fairly regular posts with images promoting The Infidel/Pigman, and in the meantime you can purchase PIGMAN Merchandise at my cafe press store. You can also purchase my first graphic novel, TABLE FOR ONE, which I break down as 'Dirty Harry as a waiter', a story which takes place on one night in an underground restaurant in Manhattan shortly after 9/11 where anything that can happens, does happen. If you'd like to order a signed copy by me, you can contact me. I'm also available for commission work and I sell original artwork/comic book pages as well, contact me for more details on that. Also, if you want to initiate a topic, you can do so at my website's forum.

I want to mention to my regular blog visitors that I'm profiled in the latest March 08 issue of THE NEW INDIVIDUALIST
in an article written by New Individualist features writer Robert L. Jones. It's a six page profile/interview for which I've contributed a few exclusive drawings of Pigman. It's a great magazine, I'm very happy with how my section in it came out, just got my issue yesterday, and If you're interested in getting the issue or subscribing to the magazine, you can call 202-AYN-RAND (296-7263) or toll free: 800-374-1776.

6 comments:

Mike Thompson said...

Super congratulations, Bosch! Such great news! I look forward to reading the interview.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Mike,

Thanks my friend, it's an honor to be part of such a solid magazine.

Robert Jones said...

Personally, and speaking with total objectivity, I thought it was a great article!

Bosch Fawstin said...

And the Drawings!....

Solid piece, Robert, very happy with how it came out.

frank castle said...

I am glad we are getting closer to seeing the finished product.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Frank,

Me too, it's been a long time in the making, but my enthusiasm for the project hasn't diminished, it's actually at a white heat now more than ever.