Wednesday, February 13, 2008




Anonymous said...

huh, I'm sorry, I don't get it.

Bosch Fawstin said...

You'll see the light, sooner or later.
I really don't like spelling things out too much.

phuckie slum said...

Hey Bosch,

Great stuff. Love it.
I'm not anonymous btw.

Mike Thompson said...

Beautiful image, my friend. Powerful. Jihadists better quake in their boots. Their bacon's about to be cooked.

Bosch Fawstin said...


Thanks, assumed most would get it.


Thanks, my friend.
Sheik'n Bacon.
Time to pay the Capitalist, time to go.

Godfrey of Utah said...

Very dark and powerful. Like anonymous I did not understand it at first, but please correct me if I am wrong. Now that he has seen the darkness of the enemy, he must fight for the light again.
Keep um coming!

Bosch Fawstin said...


Thank you. Pigman knows this enemy inside and out and you'll find out exactly what I mean through the story. As Pigman says at one point: 'I have seen the enemy and he is Not us.'
Frank Warner/Pigman has seen the dark and he brings his own darkness to this battle. It ain't pretty, it's not possible for war to be so, and Pigman sure as hell doesn't make the enemy see the light, unless of course, it's the mythical first light of death. Like Mike Hammer said in one of Mickey Spillane's books, if I don't have the wording wrong:

'I'm the evil that kills evil.'

Mike Hammer or Pigman aren't evil, but tell that to their enemies.

johncbarile said...

FRANK WARNER--veeerry iinterressting. I wonder if our enemies get any warning, or is that too chivalrous?

Da'wa isn't a call to conversion, it's an implicit threat and a pretext, a formality. I would think that Osama, Ayman, and Azzam should at least have received a one-word official reply: NUTS!

Bosch Fawstin said...


Good catch. When I can, I like creating names that have meaning behind them.
When not fighting jihadists as Pigman, Frank Warner's fighting their ideas through his books and through his anti-Jihad website THE WARNER, with emphasis on the WAR in WARNER.