Wednesday, October 08, 2008



Anonymous said...

Haha! Very cool, Bosch. Great play on words.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Mike.

Anonymous said...

Great drawings!

But, I'm not sure if get this one.

"Keep the faith to yourself"

What faith? Islam is no faith. Faith is to believe in something you can't explain using our limited human intelligence, hence is to believe blindly and humbly in a higher intelligence. It is to believe without proof. But Islam has given us plenty of tangible proof not to believe in them.
Islam is no faith, but a human butchery guide.

Sorry, just asking for your view. I'm sure there is twist I'm not getting here.

I just see this one as a passive man saying to a muslim to keep their "faith" to themselves, which it's really not going to happen anytime soon. Their "faith" is action.

Bosch Fawstin said...


Take a look around my blog and you'll find out firsthand the context of this moment.

Bosch Fawstin said...

To all,

Going away until mid next week, will get back to more regular posting by then, along with an announcement shortly about something I've been putting together as a pre-publication extra for The Infidel/Pigman.

Robert Jones said...

Keep the faith, brother... the U.S. Marine Corps

Semper Fidelis.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog bro. What happened to your site? It says suspended. Have the Dhimmis taken that action against your freedom of speech?

Bosch Fawstin said...

Ditto, Robert.


My website has been pretty much taken over by my blog, but the one thing I will retain is the forum, to be linked to from this blog, for readers to initiate topics about The Infidel/Pigman.

Mike DeLisa said...

Good job! Could I post/link on my comic panel diary?

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, and sure. BTW, I love that Ditko face at the top of your blog.

handmade jewelry said...

lol,so nice