Wednesday, June 17, 2009


From Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1archaic : turncoat2: a child secretly exchanged for another in infancy3archaic : imbecile
changeling adjective


Mike Thompson said...

THAT, Bosch, is the GREATEST caricature of Obama that I have ever seen. Too good. The title of your post is spot-on.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thank you, Mike, this guy inspires, in negative way.

Pastorius said...

Yes, that is a great cariacature of Obama.

By the way, I see Obama changing into Gollum before our very eyes. The area around his lips are puffing out and he has that insane look in his eyes that you captured so well here.

It seems Obama has become obsessed with his "precious". Which, I guess, is his desire to destroy the American Tradition and our way of life.

phuckie slum said...

hello old friend, Bosch.
I've been pretty tied up with life, but I never stopped visiting to get a good sip of (very fine) reality.

As always, your work is simply fucking awesome.

I will be purchasing your work.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, P.S., good to know you're still around.