Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Inspired by this story at the WSJ


Auguste Ballz said...

Oh, the racial sterotype of the black-man-as-criminal is appalling here - we shall have no more of it! ;-) Another winner here Bosch. Keep up the great work!

Mike Thompson said...

Oh, man, Bosch, that is too good! I love it! Especially the expression on 'Bama's face.

And again, just a quick comment that Uncle Sam's hands are expertly drawn. You are the master of drawing hands.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Auguste, Mike. I love drawing hands, Mike, that is, when I get them right.

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to purchase a copy of this as a poster? I'd like to frame it and hang it in my office. I love your work.

johncbarile said...

To the tune of "Die Fahne hoch" (Nazi anthem):

Obama knows what's good for General Motors;

Obama knows what's good for Chrysler, too.

Obama knows what's good for our AMERICA!

Obama knows what's good for you and me!


johncbarile said...

Only, transpose . . . you and me!: . . . me and you!