Monday, July 13, 2009

A Helping Hand Out......for Life


PatriotUSA said...

As long as the Muslim in the White House is in office, we the American people will continue to struggle, to wade through the wreckage and mayhem that is being wrought upon us here, in the USA. I hope and pray for impeachment and conviction for what I consider treason by the POTUS and his administration. That is change I can believe in and will support.

Excellent work, Mr.Fawstin and you have captured the future of what lies in store for our children, and theirs.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, PatriotUSA, and about B.O., I don't know what he is, half-Muslim, half-Communist, half-man, half-American, but whatever he is, he's a clear and present danger to our republic. He is the first fundamentally anti-American American president, even moreso than Carter, and the damage he will do to us will take us years to undo, and I'm of a mind that we will ultimately undo it.