Friday, July 24, 2009

THE INFIDEL: Running Towards Danger

The big guy running into danger is Frank Warner aka Pigman, on 9/11.


Mike Thompson said... big tease! That is one dynamic looking page, my friend. So darn cool! Thanks for the peek into your process again!

Based upon the title, I'm assuming Frank is about to run into the towers to save some people before they collapse.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Mike, glad you like the sneak peaks, I've always enjoyed seeing them from others, just enough to pique interest, to hint at things to come.

Mister Myst said...

So many pics of Pigman, so few pics of his alter-ego. I guess this balances it out a little.

Is issue 1 almost ready?

Bosch Fawstin said...

Mr. Myst, it looks like the first issue will still be out by late summer as I intended, only a late summer that is technically right before the first official day of fall, in September, which would be pretty appropriate for this story.

WarPigg said...

Bosch, every time I need a little lift in my day, I simply navigate to your page and VOILA! Beauty AND common sense! Thanks for the lift!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks for the very kind words, WP