Monday, November 16, 2009

For Rifqa

Here are some older images which I've tweaked for the Rifqa Barry Rally today. The top one is being shown at the rally by a friend of mine, Butte Metz, below, who suggested adding the appropriate words in white to the image.

You can send Rifqa a Christmas card here:

Rifqa Bary c/o

Franklin County Child Services

855 W. Mound

Columbus, OH 43223


Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damien said...


Its nice see people standing up for Rifqa. I like your "Honor Killing No More, Rifqa, You are not alone." I hope that poor girl isn't sent back to her parents.

Speaking of Honor Killings, did you hear about this?

Canada to Immigrants: No Tolerance for “Honor” Killing

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Fellow Infidel said...

Thanks Bosch, this is great! I watched the video of the Rifqa rally. Speaking truth to power. Keep it up!