Sunday, January 31, 2010


This is my design for The Fallaci, named after Orianna Fallaci, for The Blogmocracy Awards. I was mainly aware of Orianna Fallaci as one of the most uncompromising truth tellers about Islam in this post 9-11 world. Check out my design for their Icarus award as well.


PatriotUSA said...

One of the true heroes of the counter Jihadists. A fearless
woman who was not afriad to
confront what she saw as wrong
and evil in our world, Islam.
She is and was a true light for
freedom. Thanks for honoring her
Bosch. There is not one day that
goes by where I do not find
myslef thinking of her,and her
valor and integrity!

reeko said...

good job Bosch! very pleased that u are still working with these stalwarts in the anti-jihad fight.

would that we find more who will face down our common enemy like this. through your excellent art - no doubt we will! ;)

Robert Jones said...

I like it a lot, except this looks more like the "Dagny Taggart" medal. Remember, Fallaci was ITALIAN!

Perhaps standing in front of the Rome Coliseum would have been my tribute to the defense of Western values embodied in the late great Orianna Fallaci.