Friday, January 01, 2010


THE INFIDEL graphic novel will begin in 2010:

A story about twin brothers, Killian Duke and Salaam Duka, whose Muslim background comes to the forefront of their lives on 9/11. Killian responds to the attacks by creating a counter-jihad superhero comic book called Pigman, as Salaam surrenders to Islam and becomes a Born Again Muslim, following the faith to wherever it leads him. The Pigman story is the comic book within the graphic novel that's a super echo of the main story.

Here's a look at the main characters from The Infidel

In the meantime, I currently have available a collection of my blog work promoting The Infidel, which includes a number of essays on the threat we face, called ProPiganda: Drawing the Line Against Jihad, which mainly features Pigman giving the enemy what they deserve, in word and deed.

So thanks for visiting, take a look around and leave your thoughts.


Mister Myst said...

What month are you shooting for?

Ah heck. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, regardless.

Bosch Fawstin said...

What I can definitely say is that The Infidel will begin this year. I've decided to serialize it through digital media. It's a whole new world out there now with digital book readers, etc., and after finding no publisher for it, this is the best way for me to get it Out There. And as I've always intended, it will be collected as the graphic novel I've always envisioned it as. Thanks for the interest, as always, and here's to a great 2010.

Damien said...

I hope you have a great 2010 as well Bosch!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Damien

Macker said...

Dang Bosch! Lots of people are waiting with baited breath for this novel, depicting Pig Man kicking the s**t out of the Bad Guys!
(Hopefully, Pig Woman too!)

Frank Castle said...

Digital media? huh. Well, whatever it takes to get it out.

BUNbun4LIFE said...

LMFAO oh yeah, that's AWESOME !! As many muslims call me pig, pigskin, piggie, etc., there might as well be a pigman.