Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines for the enemy

CLICK to behold what the enemy is really killing & dying for.
And don't worry boys, there's 71 more for each of you where she came from... but only if you kill yourselves alone.

And for my blog visitors, Happy Valentines, here's a panel from The Infidel of Frank Warner & his beloved Yvonne, aka Pigman & wife, which I call Life Worship.


Porky the Crusader said...

I like your site and name,Porky

Macker said...

Hmmm...I really like the Life Worship icon. A nice reminder of what I have with my wife.
Regarding the "reward": that works just as well as, for example, the 72 Virgin DEMONS with anvil-shaped genitalia which disembowel any terrorist which ends up in Download City (4 episodes so far).

Porky the Crusader said...

English is not my language sometimes i express mysel badly,That's what I meant 'So Much'

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Best wishes

Damien said...


I think I told you they'd meet with 72 Miss Piggies! Ooink! The Jihadists definitively would not like her! She's the exact opposite of the kind of woman they like.

- : )

But seriously, too bad you can't publish and sell that, without risking a lawsuit.

Ben said...

Covering a female up is like putting a pot over a flower. I hope Pigman liberates those women before they become Vitamin D-deficient cancer sufferers.