Wednesday, May 26, 2010

From Jack Bauer to Pigman

UPDATE: Word is, 24 might be coming back to FOX as a limited series. Here are two of my Pigman/24 cartoons. I did the below 3 years ago after 24 went off the air. 

And here's an earlier Tribute to Jack Bauer/24, from my book


Robert Jones said...

Don't worry, Jack will be back -- With a vengeance!

I have a personal attachment to the lower image.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Hope that 24 movie actually happens. This post 9/11 world without won't be the same.

Would like to know how the original piece has held up, colorwise. I believe the india ink will hold up for a long time, not sure about the watercolor.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Robert, I saw your post on Artist Chris O'Hoski and I couldn't comment on it, but that "Thirty Two" piece is as strong as they come. Excellent.

tahDeetz said...

Screw Jack. . .

I want PIG!!!

Hey Bosch, have you hit up the new "Right Network" for a copy of Maya & an hour long time slot each week?