Tuesday, June 01, 2010

THE INFIDEL #1 Hits This Summer


Anonymous said...

Sweet! I've been coming here everyday for about 8 months or more waiting for this. Loved Table for One, definitely picking this one up. How many issues planned?

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, it'll be serialized digitally, to be read on your laptop, pc & hopefully the Ipad, which seems built to read comic books, outside of print, especially that it can be read in full color. 7 issues are planned, but there's always the possibility that may change when I near completion. I will then collect the entire series in print in one volume. Thanks for the interest, I can't wait to get the series going.

revereridesagain said...

Can't hardly wait, Bosch! Already I'm on a continuous loop of re-reading Atlas Shrugged and Ed Cline's Sparrowhawk series to help maintain my sanity. "The Infidel" will be a very welcome addition.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, rra, can't wait to show what I've been up to with it.

tahDeetz said...

Lookin' mightily forward to more "Pig."

Your work hits me with the same impact as F.Franzetta (RIP).

It maybe a completely hokey idea, but I think it would be really badass if PigMan could make an appearance at the upcoming Ground Zero mosque protest in NYC.

The oinkin' masses await.