Tuesday, September 14, 2010


If no one ever submitted to Mohammad....


Damien said...


I remember that picture of Mohammad you did. Was it the one you made for Draw Mohammad Day?

Speaking of not submitting, Geert Wilders just had a speech awhile back at the Ground Zero Mosque Rally. Did you see it?

Thousands rally at Ground Zero, Wilders speaks (video)

Bosch Fawstin said...

I saw it in person. He embarrasses all politicians on earth with his willingness to speak the truth about Islam and its Jihad.

Damien said...


Nice to hear that you saw Wilder's Speech in person. I feel kind of bad I couldn't have been there. Did you have any trouble hearing Wilders? My mom complained that she had trouble hearing him when we watched the video, and I have to admit that some of the background noises drowned him out at times.