Friday, December 17, 2010

Table for ONE

UPDATE: In addition to the print addition, available for order below, Table for One is now available as a digital graphic novel on ComiXology. 


Below is an ad I designed for my first graphic novel, Table for One, which I "pitch" as "Dirty Harry as a Waiter." It garnered me a Russ Manning Most Promising Newcomer award nomination, an Eisner Award nomination for Talent Deserving of Wider Recognition and an endorsement by the great Alex Toth. You can order a signed copy of the book below. It's 88 pages, square-bound, black & white with gray wash, and anything that can happen does happen all in one night in an underground restaurant in Manhattan. (Also see my Table for One print)



My synopsis: It's one hell of a night in an underground restaurant in Manhattan. William Howland's boss bet against him lasting a year as a waiter under him. It's pay-up time. But on this night, Will's code to treat all as they deserve doesn't serve anyone well, and he might not even last the night. And then she walks in…

Check out what they're saying about Table for One...


(For a discounted package deal of my two print books, go here.)






No comments: