Thursday, January 06, 2011

UPDATE: I was preempted for my WABC Radio appearance

Update: I was preempted due to the AZ. shooting story, will be re-invited soon.

I'll be on Aaron Klein's Investigative Radio show on WABC this Sunday at 3:20pm Eastern time for a short segment discussing the "Muslim Batman." My IslamiComic Batman cartoon got their attention. You can listen online through the streaming audio. Below is what I call the "punchline" of the cartoon, even The Joker knows the joke's on Batman and us about the true meaning of Islam. Click image for the entire cartoon and my thoughts on it all.

5 comments:

Damien said...

Bosch,

I'll have to remember to tune in, if I can. It should be interesting.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Looking forward to it, it's a monster station.

Damien said...

Bosch,

Sorry it was preempted due to that horrible tragedy. Looks like I'll have to come back to see when the next air date is going to be.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Damien, I'll let you know.

Damien said...

Bosch,

You're Welcome. I'm really looking forward to it.