Monday, February 14, 2011

The Daily Show

I did a taped location segment for The Daily Show that will air this Wed. or Thurs., likely Thurs. Be on the lookout for it.

UPDATE: It will air next week, possibly Monday Feb. 21st

UPDATE 2: The latest is that the segment will air tomorrow night, Thurs. Feb. 23rd. We'll see.

UPDATE 3: It's now slated to be on either tonight, Feb. 28th, 2011 or tomorrow, March 1st 2011, will confirm

UPDATE 4: Here is my full account of my appearance on The Daily Show

4 comments:

Damien said...

Bosch,

I haven't watched the daily show in awhile. I'll try to watch it, today.

Damien said...

Bosch,

You're not the only one disappointed with the delay. I was hoping to see you on the show on Thursday.

BlackbootJack said...

Great work Bosch.
I think we'll start promoting some of your work, if you don't mind.
www.infideltaskforce.com

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, and I'd appreciate that, being a one man show, I can only get the word out so much on my own.