Wednesday, February 09, 2011

THE INFIDEL countdown.....

THE INFIDEL chapter one will be available in digital form by next week. I will give a few updates this week before it hits.

Below is an index card sketch of Pigman. I've been slipping this type of sketch into copies of my book PROPIGANDA: Drawing the Line Against Jihad, but considering my workload, along with getting THE INFIDEL out, as well as being part of a segment on an upcoming TV program, which will likely make a busy schedule even more so, (details to follow) I've decided to discontinue this practice by this coming weekend. So those who have thought about but haven't gotten a copy of ProPiganda yet, this week would be a good time to do so. Also, as added incentive, ProPiganda is the first print appearance of Pigman.


To new blog visitors, THE INFIDEL is my graphic novel, a story about twin brothers whose Muslim background comes to the forefront of their lives on 9/11. One responds by creating a counter-jihad superhero comic book called PIGMAN, as the other fully surrenders to Islam. Pigman's battle against his archenemy SuperJihad is echoed by the escalating conflict between the twins.

3 comments:

Gilad said...

Lovely! I'm real curious about The Infidel, glad to know I will see it very soon.
Now I also know I'll see you on TV (well, where I'm from, it will probably be only on YouTube).
Can you say what TV program it will be?

Bosch Fawstin said...

I'd rather not right now, you never know how these things go, but I will definitely post it when it does air.

commoncents said...

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! I always love visiting your blog...

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com