Friday, March 04, 2011

THE INFIDEL #1, featuring PIGMAN, available for digital download Now

Download  HERE


TOM said...

Just picked it up last night! Outstanding. Great characters, action, and art. Love it. Thanks Bosch. Well worth the wait!!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Great to hear, thanks Tom

LRPfonner said...

Finestkind, Bosch! I'm lovin' THE INFIDEL. When's #2 going to be available???

I mounted the Never Submit Pigman poster as the wallpaper on my computer at work. It stuns people. When they can talk again, I direct them here.

Looking forward to more,

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thank you, Linda, and chapter 2 should be available by this early summer, due to how I work and the fact that I do it all, Write/Pencil/Letter/Ink/Color and distribute. Thanks for the interest, I really appreciate it.

Judd Downey said...

Very satisfying Mr. Fawstin. Congrats on your achievements. I have recently been introduced to your comics by my father, Cloud Downey. I now own a hard copy of Table for one and just bought and finished reading Pigman #1just moments ago. Easy to say your comics hit the right chord with me. I am reading The Fountainhead currently, while waiting for issue #2 and I have already told my friends to buy Pigman, can hardly wait to see where its going.

I have been working on a story of my own for nearly seven years. Six months ago i started the first novel/script which now rests on the last chapter. If your busy schedule permits i would greatly appreciate a few moments of your time. Perhaps we can exchange emails or connect on linked in. I believe finding people of true merit is difficult to put it nicely. Making worthy connections is a treat few and far between.
Hopefully we can figure out a medium that would suit us both.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply as well as the next issue. Take care.
Judd Downey.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thank you Very much, Judd.