Sunday, March 20, 2011

nobel WAR prize winner


























Operation Odyssey Dawn? Operation I'm Not Jimmy Carter

Obama should really listen to this advice:

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." - Barack Obama


Oh, and this:


"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." —Presidential Candidate Barack Obama

2 comments:

Damien said...

Bosch,

Yeah he really did deserve that Peace Prize didn't he?

I think this song parody by Steven Crowder sums up my feelings pretty well.
I GOTS'A PEACE PRIZE! (Official Song)

Not so sure it was a good idea for us to invade Iraq now, but its kind of late for that.

Tony Figueroa said...

Odyssey Dawn sounds like a fancy dishwashing detergent. But that would be appropo of a beta male, post American president such as the impostor currently occupying the white house. Obama deserves a Nobel prize just as much as Flavor Flav deserves to be recognized as an influential musician.