Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Straight From The Camel's.....

There's Bullshit, then there's Camelshit.
Click the image only if you want to see exactly how full of it the enemy and his dupes are.
Below is a commission I did recently. If you're put off by the CS, I admit it's a little more graphic than my regular work, but it is a literal way of showing what's going on in the West.


Jesterhead45 said...


Not sure sure if I can afford having a commission done atm though this gave me a bit of an idea regarding where he is taking the US / World.

It involves the usual picture of Obama arrogantly closing his eyes along the lines of the following image ( with bottom saying the following...

"Can you SMELL what Barrack is cooking?"

Bosch Fawstin said...

I've used that nosebleed picture of B.O. as the reference for a drawing I did on a post called "There's Arrogance, Then There's Obama" for

Jesterhead45 said...


I see

Anyway, I've always found it somewhat interesting that B.O acts like a polictial version of the The Rock from WWE.

One can easily imagine him saying to the American People, Israel, etc in a burst of anger after his teleprompter broke down "Know your role and shut your mouth".

Bosch Fawstin said...

That is Funny