Tuesday, October 11, 2011

power HUNGRY

Chris Christie, who can't run, and who's also not running for president this time, just endorsed the Republican Obama, subMitt Romneycare, and then calls those who compare Obamacare to Romneycare, "completely intellectually dishonest". I think Christie thinks he's picking the winner, so he thinks he's setting himself up for 2016 or 2020. Christie is a big government, global warming alarmist, Islamophilic governor from NJ, and even though he's obese, and eats between meals, his hunger for political power knows no bounds, and the way he likes to throw his weight around, you wouldn't like him when he's hungry. When I lose all respect for people, I find cheap shot humor makes up for it. Like Chris "I'd rather be eating" Christie. And if he'd only stop putting his food in his mouth, I may stop mocking him for something he can help.




4 comments:

Bosch Fawstin said...

For those who may not know, in the Incredible Hulk TV show, Bruce Banner (David Banner on the TV show for some reason) tells someone, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry," and if you still don't know, anger is what makes Banner turn into the Hulk.

Bosch Fawstin said...

A friend tells me this looks like, "The Incredible Bulk"

Bosch Fawstin said...

Question for Chris Christie: What do you eat between meals?

If he thought more than he ate....

Josh K. said...

LMAO

Maybe that's something Christie should try.

:-)