Monday, October 31, 2011

Smoker-in-Chief's Media Stunned by Smokin' Ad

Herman Cain's chief of staff, Mark Block, puffed on his cigarette at the end of a campaign commercial & the leftist media are tripping over themselves to show how offended they are, despite the fact that their hero, Obama, smokes. I guess they think that smoking is fine so long as you hide it. I liked the commercial, laughed out loud when he took his puff, and this is from someone who smoked for 7 years and quit cold turkey because I wanted to live a healthier life. Block's smoking makes them crazier than they are, so I hope he doesn't quit. At least until he becomes chief of staff to the President of the United States of America.

1 comment:

Bosch Fawstin said...

A friend hit it perfectly:

"I love how out of sorts the statists are over Mark Block. It has to the most ironic thing that smoking a cigarette is an example of a life affirming freedom of choice."