Monday, November 14, 2011

Frank Miller is Will Kane

In the film, High Noon, the bad guy was named Frank Miller and the good guy was named Will Kane. In real life, Frank Miller's the good guy taking on real life bad guys through his work as a cartoonist. He's taken on Jihad with HOLY TERROR and he just wrote a piece against the "occupiers" called ANARCHY that has made leftists crazier than usual. To Americans who are sick and tired of the enemy and his leftist enablers, show some support for a man who's essentially standing alone as Will Kane did in High Noon.


5 comments:

rrrick1000 said...

Brilliant observation! Might have to write a song, entitled Will Kane. :)

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks.

Mike Whitacre said...

It would be a funny propaganda piece if you said, "Frank Miller = Hate Speech," but make sure you cross the word "Hate" out and replace it with the word "Free."

Heck, I might do it myself, even if it'll look like crap.

Keep up the good work!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Mike, thanks, I used your idea, let me know if you want credit by name, I always ask before, as you can imagine.

Mike Whitacre said...

I'm not artistically inclined, so I don't need a mention. I just do writing, mostly. The idea is yours to do with what you want. Liked the Frank Speech play on words.