Monday, November 28, 2011

Use of the term "Radical Nazism" leads to a search for "Moderate Nazis"

I took part in a panel discussion on Islam at David Horowitz's Restoration Weekend. In my presentation I observed that using terms such as "Radical Nazism" during WW2 would have led us to try to find "Moderate Nazis" and the audience reacted to that very generously. It was a great honor being among panelists such as Robert Spencer & Andrew C. McCarthy, discussing such an important issue. The videos are posted at Jihad Watch.

3 comments:

Juniper in the Desert said...

Excellent !!

The Informer said...

I'm watching the videos now!

I like what you and Spencer had to say. Especially about not supporting a moderate muslims group to the detriment of us.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Juniper, Informer.