Friday, January 20, 2012

The Loons at LoonWatch

The website "LoonWatch", who goes after Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller and have even gone after me when my Batman cartoon landed me on The Daily Show, are now being called out, of all places, by a writer at the leftist site The Daily Kos, Eric Allen Bell. LoonWatch is correctly referred to as a "Terrorist Spin Control Network" by Bell in his article. Robert Spencer had an exchange with Bell, as he writes about in this post at Jihad Watch.


livingengine said...

Eric Allen Bell is a con man.

I gave him him the material for his piece "How and Why is a Terrorist Spin Control Network ".

I initially supported him, but when he started tell other people what to think, and believe, I knew he was not one of us.

Eric Allen Bell lies, and, lies, and lies, and lies.

I confronted Eric on the Jamie Glazov Show about Eric's New Age beliefs, and lied, saying those were not his beliefs.

He lied about the bounty. He lied about having to sell his car. He lied about having read Robert Spencer.

If you did not speak out against Eric Allen Bell after supporting him, then you failed an important test.

Where is the Bosch Fawstin cartoon about EAB? You owe us that much, Bosch.

Bosch Fawstin said...

First, I don't owe you Anything. As for EAB, all I know is he's been an enemy of Islam, not much else.