Tuesday, April 03, 2012

You Can Bid For My Breitbart Print via Red Eye

Greg Gutfeld is showing my Andrew Breitbart: Fighter graphic on his FOX News show Red Eye this week. You can bid on the print yourself at redeye@foxnews.com. The auction ends on Mon., April 9th at 3pm Eastern time and the proceeds will go to Breitbart's Children's Trust.

The highest bid at this point is $5000


Taggart Snyder said...

I love this image. Will this be available as a print? Thank you.
Taggart Snyder

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thank you, but this is an exclusive, one-of-a-kind print for the Red Eye auction winner. I've gotten queries about tshirts with this design and may look into, but the Breitbart people will need to greenlight it.

Unknown said...

Really hope your Breitbart image becomes available on tshirts with proceeds going to his children.

Like David Horowitz, the 'Radical Son', I believe Andrew Breitbart will go down in American History as a true Warrior-Teacher for those who understand we must learn & be willing to FIGHT to preserve Constitutional and Conservative principles in defense of this Nation we have been Blessed to live in.
Thank you Bosch for your more than cool creative contribution.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thank you. I've had contact with Breitbart's people about making t-shirts & I should know more on that soon.