Sunday, September 30, 2012

̶-m̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶- FREE SPEECH

Can you imagine a group called "Muslims for Free Speech"? Or even an individual Muslim for Free Speech? "American" Muslims Launch Petition To Limit Free Speech. I wouldn't worry about this scum if it weren't for the scum in Washington D.C. who are hellbent to accommodate Muslims as if it were their full time job. Considering how angry I am right now that Muslims, with the help of our disgusting government, are getting away with murder, I don't know how I put this post together. My final words are for those Muslims who want to limit our free speech: Go Fuck Yourselves. 

2 comments:

The Political Informer said...

Speaking of free speech and muslims I actually have talked to a few Muslims lately. And it was so surprising.

They all practically said that freedom of speech is overrated and can be to much of a good thing. I found that totally absurd and naive.

But then I thought that they are children that have played in the mud so much that they can't picture what the beach looks like.

Barbarianism, a disgusting religion and tyranny have made it impossible for them to see the "light."

nielson.trevor said...

for some strange reason there is a misconception that freedom of speech is only for politically correct speech and that criticizing political officials.
our freedom of speech is only for contriversial speech. if we all agreed and were like sheeple there would be no reason to have the absolute protection of free speech