Sunday, September 09, 2012


I first posted the below image 3 years ago. I'm looking forward to the day when I can take two letters off of it. 

When Bush said “Islam is peace” shortly after 9/11, it gave the enemy a gift they couldn’t have foreseen. Here was the one man who was charged to defend America from their attack and here he was defending the very ideology that motivated the attackers. And now Obama, whose Islamophilia has strengthened the enemy, is even worse. As he put it in his submission speech in Egypt, 2009: “I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear." If only he felt that way about America.

Honesty is the best policy in general, and when it comes to war, it’s a moral imperative to find out the truth, to tell the truth and to act on the truth, no matter what sacred cow is killed in the process. And so a big part of why 2,996 Americans haven’t been avenged is because of respect for religion, even for a religion that calls for our destruction.

See Evil Religion?

Some of the above was from my piece, Who Cares About Islam?


h e a r t w o r k ~ said...

Imagine a speech such as Reagans 1964 Republican Convention Speech today, with communism substituted by islam. from 23:00 and on.

Btw - will it ever be possible to order your comics in print?

Bosch Fawstin said...

I have two print books for sale - my 1st graphic novel, Table for One, and The Infidel print companion, ProPiganda: Drawing the Line Against Jihad, which can both be found on the right side of my blog if you scroll down a little from the top. The Infidel graphic novel will continue to be serialized in digital chapters until I collect it all in print book form. That is, unless a publisher comes around that wants to publish each issue in pamphlet form. We'll see.