Monday, September 10, 2012

"You're the reason why I won't feel bad when we all die in a nuclear holocaust."

The above was one blog visitor's response to my piece below, which I did for the 7 year commemoration of the 9/11 atrocity. I used the quote as "praise" atop THE INFIDEL #2. Think about the implications of those words and the willingness for someone to think them, write them and then actually post them. The idea being that millions of Americans should die because of my artistic reaction to an atrocity.

I'd bet they were the words of a leftist, but it was the words of a Muslim who inspired this piece. He actually said that the Mohammad drawings were the Muslim world's 9/11. In THE INFIDEL #1, I had a member of the group, Your Muslims Friends - a stand in for CAIR - echo that sentiment with: "To the Muslim mind, and I do not exaggerate, Pigman is felt to be the equivalent of 9/11."


No comments: