Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Art Shown on Red Eye

Welcome, Greg Gutfeld/Red Eye fans, thanks for coming by my blog.
Check out a drawing I did of Greg in 2010.

Greg Gutfeld showed my work again on his FOX News show Red Eye, (first time was last year here, where he auctioned off my Andrew Breitbart: Fighter print). They showed it right after introducing Ambassador John Bolton aka President of Red Eye. I was told earlier that they'd give me credit on the air, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out, unless someone knows and wants to let me know in the comment section. Here's the screen shot, with my  actual file image below it.



6 comments:

jules said...

Kudos to you, Bosch, for another unique work of art. Who could make as good a poster of an "ambassadorial" moustache? Ans. Magritte? Dali? Maybe. ;)

Super congrats to you! that Greg showed your art on #redeye keep it up!

@jujyfruit77

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Jules, Greg's great.

jules said...

Full Episode: 'Red Eye' 3/13/13 March 13 show: with Amb. John Bolton
>> http://tinyurl.com/adq97y5

#redeye starts after 20 sec "ad"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2224149915001/full-episode-red-eye-31313/?playlist_id=1756061761001

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Jules, very cool

jules said...

Bosch, FoxNews Red Eye showed your art drawing of John Bolton again when Greg Gutfeld introduced the ambassador, Monday, April 22, 2013.

This time "BOSCH FAWSTIN" was written at top of drawing in Bold Yellow Letters!

Way to go, Bosch!!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Great to hear, thanks for heads up, Jules :)