Friday, June 07, 2013

Last Obama Bitch Standing

Obama has lost Chris Matthews … & Islam means peace. He actually just said this, in the midst of the Obama scandal storm.

Even the New York Times just wrote that Obama has "Lost All Credibility" (though they changed the words slightly in order to lessen the blow against him


Yocheved Menashe, B.A.A.S., M.A. said...

Bosch (not for posting) use the correct word, it's not "lesson" (noun) but "lessen" (verb) the blow.

Bosch Fawstin said...

I couldn't let you know Thank You otherwise, so Thanks :)

s3vel2 said...

Makes me think of the following quote from my all time favourite author:

“Show me a completely smooth operation and I’ll show you a cover up. Real boats rock.” – Darwi Odrade, from Frank Herbert’s Chapterhouse: Dune

menosuno said...

s3vel2, That was good!

By the way, Herbert is one of my two favourite scifi author. The other: Heinlein.