Friday, June 14, 2013

Superhero Movies as Today's War Movies.

Just saw Man of Steel in IMAX 3D and here are my first impressions, via twitter:

Literally Felt the movie. I applauded at 1 hell of a moment & I left w/a smile. 2 hell w/Lex Luthor reviews, see it 4 yourself. I also tweeted this:

Pigman from THE INFIDEL print companion PROPIGANDA: Drawing the Line Against Jihad


Sajid said...

Well--Pigman's a little late--the war has already been won, or should I say "overwon" since the US military also saw fit to destroy Iraq. Of course, if you don't have any new ideas, you'll have to focus on 9/11.

Bosch Fawstin said...

LOL the entire "Muslim world", a world where the bad guy won, is destroyed, in the name of a devil who turned it to hell. And you'd be able to comprehend that if Islam didn't destroy your mind. Poor Muslim.

I.M Fletcher said...

I must see it!

ps, Bosch, you'll love this. An American ammo manufacturer in Idaho has come up with a new brand of bullet they call 'Jihawg Ammo' which is tipped with pork!

The theory is that Jihadists won't be so keen to get themselves shot with these bullets during a Jihad because it will make them unclean and they certainly won't go to paradise with it's 72 virgins :)

New Ammo Cancels Free Ticket To Terroist Paradise