Monday, September 09, 2013



Drew said...

What a damn freak. Frankerrystein.

I was listening to Mark Levin go on a particularly impassioned tirade about Kerry: how he "lied through his teeth and denounced us while our men were spilling their blood in Vietnam!! So this is the war [Syria] -- not Vietnam!!!" What is the story behind that? I remember it came up during the 2004 Bush vs. Kerry election.

Anyway, it sounded like Levin was extra angry, in that escalating voice that gets higher in pitch. But then he drops his voice down low and he'll say something like, "but what are you gonna do about it?"

I'd never heard of Levin before your podcast, so thanks for the introduction. I bought The Liberty Amendments even though I live in Canada, so it's useless to me in the practical sense, but I'm sure I'll be inspired.

You are so right, Bosch, that we need more people out there with a fighting attitude. That is why I like your work too.



Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Andrew, for the kind words and for listening