Thursday, October 03, 2013

Chris Christie Bumper Sticker

Chris "SlurpBurp" Christie stopped eating for a second to call out Republicans -Not Obama, Reid,etc.- for the Government ShutDown. 

He added -between belches- that he'll defEat Ted Cruz. If not in the Republican primaries, then in the general election as a democRat. He's big enough to be in both parties at the same time.


AE said...

"2016 LB" HA! Hilarious.

Bosch Fawstin said...


individualamerican said...

Hilarious! Now imagine it with a profile of Christie a la Hitchcock. Obviously that would be too large for a bumper sticker. ...a billboard, perhaps?

1389 said...

2016 LB...Haha - good one!

I work in retail and I'm used to seeing people twice my size (admittedly I'm a fairly small individual) ... but three times my size? or MORE? That's a whole 'nother ball game. It's beginning to creep me out.