Sunday, November 24, 2013


This 2010 cartoon of mine came to mind after Obama and John Kerry did their best Nevill Chamberlain in their "historic" sell-out to Iran. Here's Amy Peikoff on it.


c papen said...

I have a proposal for a new theme song to replace "Hail to the Chief." (Updated and Expanded!)

It's "This Munich Moment" sung to the tune by "Jay and the Americans." Except the cover will be by "Barry and the Anti-Americans."

"This Munich Moment,
with my lips on Mullah Ass,
won't last forever,
just 'til the nuclear blast!"

And when it happens,
It'll take me by surprise,
I knew I could trust them,
by the look in their eyes.

Sweeter than Swine
Kerry's lack of spine
Everything they want I give
cuz America's mine!

God is great (whooaoaoa)
There is no God but God (whooaoaoa)
Mo-Man is his prophet (whooaoaoa)
Hasten to the prayer (whooaoao)
Hasten to success (God Damn America)
Allah is the greatest ( Death to America)
There is no God but God (Great Satan America)

We'll need a good Obama vocalist and everything should be
sung in the style of "Jay and the Americans" except the last
3 lines which should be done in the cacophonic style of the Muezzein.
(But still in Obama's voice)

I'm sure you can improve on that but take it for what it is worth.

Bosch Fawstin said...

No, I think you knocked it out of the park LOL