Friday, November 08, 2013

If I Took Over Obama's Body For One Minute During a Televised Speech...

.....I would have him say these words:

"...Let me stop for a moment to be honest with you for once. I'm a pathological liar, a congenital anti-American who is unfit to be president of the Greatest country in the history of the world. I resign Immediately as president, No Matter What I may say after this. I Repeat, No Matter What I may Say After This. And my entire administration must resign as well. If you Knew the crimes we've committed, the articles of impeachment would make Obamacare -which Must be repealed ASAP- look like a mere pamphlet. Forgive me, Americans, you are a Great people with a Great heritage that my envy could not accept until this moment. You Truly do Not deserve the government you have. To my supporters, I say, Read Atlas Shrugged, read and reread it for the rest of your lives. Oh, and I'm an atheist with a hard spot for Islam who pretended to be Christian for political reasons ... and Michele used to be a man!... and I Love You, Bill Ayers!" 

3 comments:

AE said...

The "What If" of the year.

Iceherinit said...

Fabulous! Thank you.

Bosch Fawstin said...

:)