Thursday, December 19, 2013

10 Truths Mainstream Comic Books Evade To Promote "Muslim Superheroes"

My latest piece at PJ Media takes on the SuperCowards at Marvel and DC Comics. Read it here.  Here's my opening text, introducing my 10 Truths:


"The Muslim terrorist is a cliché. But only in real life. And in post-9/11 comic books, “Muslim superheroes” are becoming a cliché. As a cartoonist and as a recovered Muslim working on an anti-Jihad graphic novel called The Infidel, featuring Pigman, I’ve identified certain truths that Marvel and DC Comics have to evade in order to shove their “Muslim superheroes” down the throats of their readers.
Before I move on to my list, I want to add that I put “Muslim superheroes” in quotes because Marvel and DC Comics want to promote “Muslim superheroes” without promoting Muslim superheroes. They want to promote their fantasy version of what they would like Muslim superheroes to be, not Islam’s version. As I’ve argued in my work, a good Muslim by our standards is a bad Muslim by Islamic standards. Therefore, a true Muslim superhero would be a Muslim supervillain." 


2 comments:

menosuno said...

Bosch, you are the man!

If you lived in ShitEurabia you would be prosecuted. I know this for sure.

I want to put you an example of the crazyness of Eurabia.

In a region of Spain, in Catalonia, de nazionalists have been promotin muslim immigration in order to avoid immigration from spanish speaking countries.

As a result, Catalonia has become the main recruiting ground of yihadists in Eurabia, not forgetting the big ammount of troubles spaniards in Catalonia are having with the never stopping growing muslim community.

Keep the good yob!

Your are great and very brave.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, M, appreciate that. We've been sold out by our leaders for all kinds of rotten reasons. We're in such a bad place that there's only One politician who is willing to speak the truth about Islam, and that's Geert Wilders.