Thursday, January 02, 2014

Marvel & DC Comics: Islam's Bitches

My latest piece, 10 Truths Mainstream Comic Books Evade to Promote 'Muslim Superheroes' is now on the PJ Media front page. Here's my intro:

The Muslim terrorist is a cliché. But only in real life. And in post-9/11 comic books, “Muslim superheroes” are becoming a cliché. As a cartoonist and as a recovered Muslim working on an anti-jihad graphic novel called The Infidel, featuring Pigman, I’ve identified certain truths that Marvel and DC Comics have to evade in order to shove their “Muslim superheroes” down the throats of their readers.

Before I move on to my list, I want to add that I put “Muslim superheroes” in quotes because Marvel and DC Comics want to promote “Muslim superheroes” without promoting Muslim superheroes. They want to promote their fantasy version of what they would like Muslim superheroes to be, not Islam’s version. As I’ve argued in my work, a good Muslim by our standards is a bad Muslim by Islamic standards. Therefore, a true Muslim superhero would be a Muslim supervillain.


The #1 Truth they evade is the fact that We Are At War. And here's a look at what Marvel & DC have to avoid in order to kiss Islam's ass: Islam's victims on 9/11/01.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to your newest posts on your blog. I read you, observe an appreciate your illustrations, and support you in you endeavors. When I travel by air, I carry a copy of Pigman grabbing the bearded terrorist by his hairs....a laminated copy within an aluminum clipboard....at times, TSA is not amused...but, neither am I (amused)...nor are you. Thank you, Bosch!

Gary Callihan
(60 years of age)
Bay Point, CA 94565

menosuno said...

Hit them hard!

Keep up the good job!

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks Gary, menosuno, appreciate it.

AE said...

Excellent piece, Bosch.