Saturday, March 01, 2014

Hollywood's "Non-Stop" Islamophilia & Anti-Americanism

Two years ago, Liam Neeson threatened to convert to Islam. After reading a review about his current film, "Non-Stop", I see that he may have finally Taken the plunge. 

SPOILER: The villain in the film is an American soldier turned terrorist and a 9/11 family member. And "the one passenger on the plane who is forever helpful, kind, reasonable, noble, and never under suspicion is a Muslim doctor dressed in traditional Muslim garb including a full beard." 

I'm so pissed, I don't know what else to write about this. So instead, let me tell you that I've been thinking about starting my own podcast, mainly to vent about things that make my blood boil, and I think I'll give you a taste of it this coming Friday as I plan to fill in for Amy Peikoff's "Don't Let It Go…Unheard" podcast. Show airs Live, from 3-5pm east coast time. Not sure If I'm going to do the full two hours, but I'll confirm here soon. 


menosuno said...


ciprianobabula said...

Do you find the Hollywood dhimmi attitude disgusting or is the so called islamophobi disgusting.

Bosch Fawstin said...

"so called"? Dhimmitude was imposed on non-Muslims, Islamophobia is self-imposed gutlessness.