Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Latest Episode of my PO'dcast, Things That Make My Blood Boil

If you're not offending Muslims, you might as well be one. 

Muslims are bitching again. This time about the use of the term "Islamic Terrorism" to describe Islamic Terrorism. Here's what I have to say about that, in my latest episode of my PO'dcast, Things That Make My Blood Boil…. 

(Here's a link to all of my podcasts)


Mullah Lodabullah said...

If I was in NYC, I wouldn't bother with the 'museum', if it is airbrushing history to that extent.

nielson.trevor said...

bosch! please put up a link to all these great po'd casts. some of the best islam comments ever

Bosch Fawstin said...

:) Thanks, Trevor, I linked to all of my PO'dcasts the post above. I also join Amy Peikoff every Friday on her show Don't Let it Go...Unheard on blog talk radio. Hope all is well.