Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cover to Marvel's "Muslim Superhero" Comic is Backwards. How Fitting.

I caught the error months ago when they first solicited the comic, and no one at marvel caught it, including its Muslim editor, which really just proves that the Muslim editor and Muslim writer of the series are being allowed to do whatever the hell they please by the Islamophilic SuperCowards who are supposed to be in charge.

Update: For those who've been following, I'm ending my days of being a self-appointed watchdog for this PCBS IslamiComic because I don't want to waste one more penny and one more second of my life to something this mediocre and propagandistic. Jihadists kill you outright, while I think the writer of this qomiq -a post-9/11 American convert to Islam- is out to bore me to death. (she's always going on about LGBT issues, no doubt a "former" leftist.) The only good news is that this qrap might be cancelled soon due to Marvel shoehorning Wolverine and Spiderman into the comic for multiple months worth of issues, likely because of bad sales. Where is there a demand for a "Muslim superhero" comic book during a time of war? Nowhere, not even in the 'Muslim world', where they'd take great exception to it being a women. I tweeted the Muslim writer & Muslim editor, asking them when their book tour in the "Muslim world" kicks off. No answer.




6 comments:

Mike Baron said...

Bosch, what do you mean backwards?

Anonymous said...

Please don't leave the fight Bosch. You are the only one with the backbone to stand up to the shameless propaganda.

Bosch Fawstin said...

The female character's hand that's holding the phone should be on the left side of the page

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, but I'm not leaving the fight, I just think I've read enough of this crap to know what it is. If there's something worse that happens in it, I imagine I'll catch wind of it and comment on it.

I.M Fletcher said...

To be honest, I'm slightly confused by Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel both being female. Isn't Ms Marvel supposed to be the female equivalent of the male Captain Marvel? Maybe I am showing my ignorance by not knowing enough of the character's history. It just seems strange that they would both be female though.

BBally81 said...

2016 and Ms. Marvel is not only still running but a big seller. How's that humble pie Bosch