Sunday, September 21, 2014

When in Rome, Do As The Muslims Tell You To Do?!

Apparently, yes, and in Rome of all places. 

Rome nixes naming street after journalist Fallaci, citing past statements on Islam

Below was my 2010 design for The Fallaci, named after Orianna Fallaci, for The Blogmocracy Awards. I was mainly aware of Orianna Fallaci as one of the most uncompromising truth tellers about Islam in this post 9-11 world, and now her country has betrayed her in favor of those who want Italy to submit to Islam.

From an account by Daniel Pipes, about Fallaci, when she was speaking of Bush, post 9/11:

"When he says that Islam is a "religion of peace," she has said, "each time he says it on TV? I’m there alone, and I watch it and say, “Shut up! Shut up, Bush!” But he doesn’t listen to me."


2 comments:

Gabriel Thy said...

Sad news about Rome disinheriting Fallacci. But kudos on the design.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Agree, and thank you.