Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Only 2 More Days Left to Get Your Pigman Sketch Cards

Here are some of my recent Pigman sketch cards which I slipped into copies of my book ProPiganda: Drawing the Line Against Jihad, for my Christmas sale. I will be discontinuing these sketch cards for the foreseeable future, due to a Big Project that will be taking all of my time in the next few years. So if you ever wanted to get your hands on both of my signed print books, along with an original index card sketch of Pigman by me, take advantage of my Christmas sale, it's the best sale I've had yet, $30 value for $20.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just received 2 sets of your Christmas special sale. Excellent, and thank you. You readily cut through the rhetoric and invoke rational thought.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thank you Very much, I appreciate that. Merry Christmas