Tuesday, December 09, 2014

SALE: Pigman Sketch Cards Return for 10 Days Only!

UPDATE: The sale just ended, thank you to all those who ordered, it was my Biggest sale yet. Merry Christmas :)

As longtime followers of this blog know, I used to enclose an index card sketch of Pigman in copies of ProPiganda: Drawing the Line Against Jihad, the print companion to The Infidel. (Propaganda is also the first Print appearance of Pigman.) To the right is a sample sketch card:

I am slated to start a major project in January, one that will give me little time to work on anything else (announcement coming soon). But I thought it would be fun to bring back the index card sketches, for a limited time during the holiday season, while I still had time to do them. So here's the deal. For 10 DAYS ONLY, I am offering my standard "Package Deal" of my print work (Table for One and ProPiganda), for AN EXTRA $5.00 OFF. The regular price of these books, together, is $30. For this limited time deal, the total price of the package, $20.00, is 33% OFF the regular price. In addition, FOR ONLY 10 DAYS, I will be not only signing the books, but also enclosing an original index card sketch of Pigman with each Package Deal purchased.

If you've been thinking about purchasing my print work in the past, now is the time. You'll be getting the best pricing I've offered on my print work, along with the bonus of a unique index card sketch of Pigman. But remember, in 10 Days I will be ending this sale, to make sure I can fill the orders and get them shipped in time to arrive for the holidays. Sale ends at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, December 19. Don't miss out, order today!


Thanks to all who ordered, it was my biggest sale yet. Merry Christmas! 


Yocheved Menashe, B.A.A.S., M.A. said...

May all go perfectly well with your new project -- I know it'll be a success.


Bosch Fawstin said...

Thank you

Taggart Snyder said...

Just ordered! Looking forward to your future projects, Bosch.
Taggart Snyder

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Taggart, appreciate it.