Sunday, January 11, 2015

Chuck (Molly) Norris

UPDATE: Check out my offer to draw Mohammad for you.



My 2010 cartoon on Molly Norris, the cartoonist who started and quickly abandoned "Everybody Draw Mohammad Day."

What I wrote then: I share Mark Steyn’s thoughts on Molly Norris, The Seattle Times cartoonist who started “Everybody Draw Mohammad Day”, and then abandoned it at the first sign of trouble

She understood for a brief moment that we must draw the line against this enemy, but now, as one of her former colleagues puts it, “there is no more Molly.” 

2 comments:

briehab said...

Hi, Brie Ripley here, student writer for the Seattle Globalist (Seattleglobalist.com). I'm writing a story on Molly Norris and discovered your comic. May I have your permission to include this comic in my article? I'll be sure to credit you and include a direct hyperlink to your original work. I won't be making any money from the article, and should I happen to, I'll be certain to inform you right away (one can only hope to manifest money, of course).

Please email me at brieripley@hotmail.com if I have your permission. Thank you so much!

Charlie Alvarez said...

When will there be another Muhammad Cartoon Contest like the one in Texas? That stroke of genius drew those 2 Arizona Jihadists out of the woodwork, so they could be exterminated like the cockroaches they are.

That was a great strategy and we Americans need to have more of those