Monday, May 11, 2015

Islam Got Your Tongue?

The great Mark Steyn wrote a piece on the Mohammad cartoon contest/terrorist attack in Garland, Texas. And in it, he published two of my cartoons, including my prize-winning Mohammad cartoon, which he correctly wrote was "less about Mohammad than about the prohibition against drawing Mohammad."   

And Eugene Volokh of the Volokh Conspiracy blog -now hosted by The Washington Post, and which, unlike most media, published my Mohammad cartoon- also published my cartoon below. 

Also, I did an interview with Amy Peikoff about the Jihad on Free Speech, post-Garland.

And Yaron Brook discussed Garland as well today. 



1 comment:

John Tate said...

There is only one way simply staying quiet could keep someone safe from these random attacks. That would be the primacy of consciousness. Allah's will preventing these attacks, basically performed at random, from killing supporting infidels.