Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Obama is Wearing My Mohammad Cartoon?

I first saw this picture here. It's getting around on social media, with some actually believing it might be true, so I hope it goes viral and forces Obama to deny it publicly.


heartlandtshirts said...

Which reminds me, where can we go to buy a T-shirt of it? (A real one, I mean!) Or a T-shirt with your "Don't apologize to them" Uncle Sam treading on terrorists?

If you don't already have a store set up, and you don't want to deal with the hassle, may I suggest simply uploading your drawings to Zazzle and/or Cafe Press? (That's what I do... )

Bosch Fawstin said...

Pamela Geller is selling t-shirts and more at her website

heartlandtshirts said...

Awesome. Thank you!

(Let us know when your Uncle Sam or other drawings are also available as T-shirts...)